Dealer Terms & Conditions
By applying and submitting the Dealer Application form you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
ZUMI is dedicated to creating products that inspire you to do more with your dog. Establishing a well suited relation between the ZUMI brand and our Dealers is beneficial to our mutual success.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Pricing – All ZUMI pricing is subject to change without notice. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Dealer Services for assistance.
- Fees – Drop ship order placed on the website will be charged a $2.00 handling fee. Drop ship orders placed via email will be charged a $4.00 handling fee.
- Shipping – All shipments are FOB Las Vegas, NV. Shipping shortages and discrepancies must be reported in writing within 10 days of receipt of shipment. If merchandise is lost or damaged in transit, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact the carrier for claim settlement. ZUMI will assist in processing claims at the customer’s request. Refused shipments will incur a 20% restocking fee applied against the order total, plus freight charges to and from the Dealer’s location.
- Discrepancies – Shipping discrepancies, shortages, or invoicing errors must be reported in writing to ZUMI Dealer Services within 10 days of receipt of shipment.
- Returns – Returns are allowed for defective merchandise, or shipping discrepancies which must be reported to ZUMI within 10 days of receipt of shipment in writing. To submit a return, you must obtain a RA# (Return Authorization Number) from ZUMI Dealer Services. To receive proper credit, the RA# must be included with your returned merchandise. Returned merchandise must be received within 90 days of the issued RA#. Returns will not be accepted on discontinued items. Items that are not in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Warranty – if one of your customers wants to make a return do to quality, please provide them with a credit or exchange per your store’s policy. Then, complete the Dealer Warranty Form and we will credit your account. The Dealer Warranty Form can be accessed in the “Dealers” section once logged into your account at www.zumidog.com.
- Backorders – Standard shipping charges apply to backorders. Backorders for Alaska and Hawaii will be cancelled.
- Other Terms – The terms specified herein are the only terms under which ZUMI will sell our merchandise. We do not agree to terms and conditions stipulated on a buyer’s purchase order or similar documents unless and agreement is reached in writing and signed by an authorized representative of ZUMI.
ACTIVE DEALER STATUS
- Representation of the Brand – ZUMI products presented online or in print must show the current product images and ZUMI logo, all available at www.zumidog.com in the “Dealer Resources” section. Images must be clear and in-focus. All ZUMI products must be identified with the ZUMI brand name and the current product name (i.e., “ZUMI Dual Lead Adventurer”).
- Third Party Reselling – ZUMI does not authorize third party reselling (the practice of an authorized Dealer selling ZUMI products to another retailer). Authorized ZUMI Dealers may market ZUMI products on third party websites provided said Dealer is clearly identified and fulfills the order. Those Dealers who engage in third party retailing by selling ZUMI products to other retailers will lose their Active Dealer status immediately and will no longer be allowed to purchase ZUMI products.
- Order Frequency and Amount – The minimum initial order amount for new ZUMI Dealers is $300. To maintain active status, Dealers must place a minimum of two orders per year and have annual sales that exceed $600.
- Minimum Advertising Price (MAP) – ZUMI expects that all ZUMI products, except as otherwise noted, will be advertised at MSRP. Dealers who advertise at prices equal to or greater than ZUMI’s MSRP on a day-in, day-out basis may participated in periodic promotional discounts. Under the MAP Policy, Dealers may advertise to sell all ZUMI products at ZUMI’s MAP price (25% off MSRP) for a period of not more than two weeks per promotional period and shall not exceed two campaigns per calendar year. Promotions must be separated by a period of at least 30 days. For further information, please refer to the MAP Policies found in the “Dealers” section of your account at www.zumidog.com.
- Payment Terms – Payments may be made by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and JCB), Company Check or Direct Deposit. Accounts must remain current. ZUMI requires prepayment for a minimum period of one year for Dealers who have been in business less than a year. After that, terms are Net 30 on approved credit, effective from date of invoice. All invoices must be paid in full and on time to maintain an active account status. Accounts over 16 days past due will be placed on a credit hold until the account is brought current. Accounts over 45 days past due will revert to “prepaid-only” status for a minimum period of one year. Past-due accounts will be subject to a 1.5% monthly finance charge. There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.