*Please read the following carefully. Once you have read the terms & conditions of the contract, please fill out the form below to complete your application process.
ZUMI. Inc. actively supports the advertising and promotion of its products by selected and respected members of the active, outdoor dog community. This agreement outlines the terms and conditions of your relationship with ZUMI. as a ZUMI. Pack Program member. By becoming a Brand Representative for ZUMI., you agree to the following terms:
1. Representative Requirements: Your requirements as a Brand Representative include the following: - Follow us on Instagram and like our Facebook Page (@zumidog)
2. Use of Endorsed Products: You acknowledge and agree that you have read all product instructions, of ZUMI’s Lifetime Warranty, that you are over the age of 18, and your dog has no medical condition that prevents them from wearing our product; all products purchased or gifted are prohibited for re-sale, if found selling items in any form, you will be removed from the program. We will check to make sure you are not promoting our brand without actually using our products. If it is found that you are doing so we will remove you from the program and forfeit your earnings.
3. Promotion of Endorsed Products: You agree to use your best efforts to promote the Endorsed Products in a manner consistent with its authorized use and as outlined on product instructions. Approved social media sites include but are not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Tumblr and YouTube.
4. Prohibited Content: Representative agrees that they will not post content on any social media platform that: • is pornographic, sexually explicit or suggestive, or contains profanity or nudity; • is unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, political, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; • promotes illegal alcohol use, illegal drug/tobacco use, (or the use of any of the foregoing); • promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; • promotes any negative political viewpoints, disagreements, debates, or other politically involved content • is obscene or offensive, or endorses any form of hate or hate group; • defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or entities; • communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will with which ZUMI. wishes to associate; • violates any law.
5. Indemnification: You agree to hold ZUMI., its officers, agents, assignees and employees harmless for any liability from any injury or damage arising from the use or promotion of any Endorsed Product.
6. Relationship: You are an independent contractor; this agreement shall not be construed as creating an employer/ employee relationship.
7. Confidentiality/Use: Occasionally we may share information with you that is confidential in nature, such information will be identified as confidential and you are expected to maintain this information in the strictest confidence. Any disclosure of confidential information will terminate this agreement and result in legal action.
8. Intellectual Property: Representative acknowledges and hereby agrees to grant ZUMI. the unlimited and unencumbered use of any and all work products developed by Ambassador in conjunction with the performance of services for ZUMI. Work product includes but is not limited to all social media posts, pictures, images, videos, recordings, taglines, hashtags, posts, commentary, and designs.
a. Except where prohibited by law or regulation, Ambassador grants ZUMI. and its successors, assigns, licensees and designees permission to use Ambassador's name, Social Media Platform account name, photograph (including, but not limited to, Social Media Platform account profile photo), voice and/or other likeness, in all media now known or hereafter discovered (including, without limitation, on ZUMI.'s websites and via ZUMI. Social Media Platform accounts), worldwide in perpetuity, for any purpose without additional compensation, consideration, notification or consent.
b. Representative is not authorized to use any copyrighted content from any other companies to promote the ZUMI. brand. ZUMI. will not be responsible for any disputes involving the unauthorized use of any other company's intellectual property.
9. Term and Termination: The effective date of this agreement begins immediately upon submitting the Influencer Onboarding contract with your signature. The term of this agreement is one (1) year from the effective date. This agreement will automatically renew at the end of each term for successive one (1) year terms unless either party gives the other written notice of termination at least 30 days prior to the end of the relevant term. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may terminate this agreement at any time, with or without cause.
10. Commission Credit: To receive credit for a purchase towards your commissions, the user must have clicked your affiliate link before checkout and purchased a product. Once a user purchases a product through your link, the purchase amount is recorded in our records, tracking the amount of times the link is used and how much revenue is accrued from the code. Ambassadors will receive a 5% commission from all purchases made using their link. You can receive commission using your own link when purchasing products.
11. Paypal: All commissions will be paid out monthly at the end of the next calendar month through Paypal. All representatives must sign up for a Paypal account in order to receive their commissions. All commissions paid out through PayPal that are not claimed within 30 days will be automatically forfeited.
12. Removal: We reserve the right to remove any representative from our ZUMI. Pack Program and allow representatives to remove themselves from the program at any time.
13. Correct and True Information: It is the responsibility of the Brand Representative to ensure that all of their required information is correct and true at all times. This includes but is not limited to emails, phone numbers, shipping addresses, billing addresses or any other information requested by ZUMI. ZUMI. will not be responsible for the loss of any goods if any of the Brand Representative's information is incorrect or outdated.