7 Facts About Being A Dog Dad
1. Your dog has at least 3 beds, but sleeps in yours
2. You check your pockets for poop bags rather than loose change when doing laundry
3. In a world of good cop/bad cop… you're always the good cop (sorry mom)
4. You hate leaving them home alone (security cameras anyone?)
5. You take aggressive amounts of photos of them (98% of them - 2% selfies of you and them)
6. When people show you photos of their kids, you show them photos of your dog
7. You make up songs about your dog with their name
At the end of the day, you wouldn’t trade the doggo dad life for anything.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in In Between the Lines
For many of us, spring through fall is peak hiking/camping season. Unfortunately, it’s also snake season, which means we have to coexist on the trails with these danger noodles.
Joking aside, this is a serious matter and one that everyone should be aware of.
Limitations are a given in such a small company, but that doesn’t stop us from contributing what we can, when we can.
Which is exactly why we created the Perfectly Imperfect Program (or PIP for short), a donation program for shelters and rescue organizations around the country.
Spring is finally here, which means we’re partaking in one of our favorite warm weather rituals - the patio. What better way to end a long hike or kill a lazy afternoon then soaking up some sun and sipping the beverage of your choice, all with your best friend close by? Read More